Ham & Hash Brown Bake
Breakfast at its best.
- 1 package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed (32oz)
- 14 oz Mickelberry's Hickory Smoked Ham
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 1/2oz)
- 1 can chopped green chile (4oz)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups crushed corn flake- style cereal
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, melted butter, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In separate bowl, combine cheese, ham, sour cream, soup, chillies, milk, and onion.
- Add ham mixture to potato mixture; mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with crushed flakes evenly.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 to 60 minutes.
6 - 8